PCCS Board of Directors Now Accepting Applications for Board-Appointed Openings
Dear PCCS Community,
The Board will be accepting applications starting September 30, 2022, to fill one Board Seat that will become available on October 25, 2022. This position will be for a three-year term, from November 2022 through October 2025.
To be considered for the Board-Appointed positions, applicants must submit the following documents:
- Letter of intent (these should include statements that reflect your vision for the school, your strengths related to board work, and why you feel you would be an asset to the board).
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation.
The above documents should be emailed to board_appointed@
PCCS Board member duties will include (but not limited to):
- Commit to a 3-year term
- Attend all Board meetings
- Opportunity to serve on at least one Board committee: Finance, Outreach, Governance, Academic Excellence, and the Nominating committee.
- Each Board member must complete the necessary training and paperwork as required by State law.
For more information on PCCS Governance please click here