Prairie Crossing Charter School is a personalized K-8 public school where children learn the value of education, community and the environment.
Admission to Prairie Crossing Charter School is on a non-discriminatory basis with respect to race, ethnicity, and religious preference. Prairie Crossing Charter School provides a full complement of services for students with disabilities, students with Limited English Proficiency, and offers transportation assistance for all students via carpools and private services. Instructional fee waivers are available for families whose income level qualifies based upon federal standards provided by the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Do you live in Woodland School District #50 or Fremont School District #79?
- Does your child deserve a personalized education?
- Would you like an award winning education for your child?
- Consider Prairie Crossing Charter School for your family.
Did you know?
- PCCS is a free, public charter school with a curriculum centered on the environment
- Any student enrolled in the Fremont or Woodland School district is eligible for admission
- Any student in grades Kindergarten through 8th is eligible to attend
- Instructional fee waivers are available for families who qualify
- PCCS provides an innovative education for your child
- PCCS is committed to ensuring the transportation needs of all its students via carpools or private services
- Admission to PCCS is on a non-discriminatory basis with respect to race, ethnicity, and religious preference
- Students at PCCS enjoy small class sizes, with a teacher and instructional assistant in each classroom
- PCCS employs ELL instructional staff and Special Education staff to provide services to all students who qualify for these services
- PCCS offers a full complement of services for students with disabilities and students with Limited English Proficiency
- PCCS creates Natural Leaders
Want to learn more about PCCS? Contact us!