Medical Forms 18/19
- Full Medical Packet for 2020-2021 School Year
- 2020-2021 Student Medical and Health Checklist
- School Medication Authorization Form – for prescription and over the counter medicine
- Dental Form – Needed for Kdg. and 2nd grade
- Vision Form – Need for Kdg.
- Allergy History Form
- Allergy Emergency Action Plan
- Food Allergy Emergency Action Plan
- Physical Form – Needed for Kdg., 2nd grade, 6th grade and competitive sports
- Asthma Management Plan
- Seizure Action Plan
- Concussion Sign Off Sheet
- Sick Day Guidelines
2018-2019 School Calendar
2018-2019 School Supply Lists
School Spirit Wear and PE Uniform Orders
Spirit Wear is available for sale to all students and family members.
Students in grades 5-8 are expected to dress for PE. Students must wear appropriate gym shoes (preferably non-black soled shoes) and the PCCS-approved uniform. To order PE Uniforms please:
-Log into your student’s PowerSchool Account and choose “Pay Fees”.
-PE Uniforms can be ordered by making your selection under the “Categories” Navigation bar on the left side of the Edutrack Home Menu.
-Once you have added the desired quantity and size for your PE Uniform purchase, you can finalize your transaction by paying online via credit card (a service fee will apply). If you would like to make payment via check or cash in the office, please complete your order in Edutrack and change the amount due to $0 to finalize your order. Print the order confirmation that is emailed to you and submit it with payment via check payable to PCCS PSO or cash to the Business Office. Your order will NOT be placed until payment is received.