This will be short and sweet this week. I’m just going to give you some highlights. Jump over to the Gallery tab to see other pictures.
- PE – jump rope
- Music – we started recorders!!
- Art – optical art, think illusions
- Spanish – interrogatives and food items
Reading – the kids continue to read novels about pioneers
Math – area was the topic this week
Writing – they continued with their opinion writing, they will be turning them into speeches next week
Social Studies – learning about how the pioneers lived, they even sat in the space that was similar to a covered wagon and a pioneer home
- Farm to Table was made by 8th graders this time, so good
- Fun outside at recess playing in the snow
- Quiet spots in the snow
Sorry that was so short, but hopefully you got a taste of what we did this week. As usual your kids can get a Hawk’s Tickets if they come and tell me something that I share here, let’s try with what instrument I own that I would love to learn to play, it’s my ukulele!
Have a great week!
~ Mrs. Steinbeck