This week has been busy, busy, busy. In writing, we’ve been continuing our work on writing our true stories. The students are starting their final draft! In science, we started learning about different kinds of traits. Fourth graders are still working on partial quotients in math. The Holiday Bazaar was a big hit. The students found such great things! Fourth graders who participated in the Geography Bee did a great job! Well done!
Next week we will be finishing and publishing our true stories. We can’t wait to see how they turn out. We will be starting our Native American unit; the kids are excited. Fourth grade math will continue learning different ways to look at division. The Holiday Sing is next week. Our 3rd and 4th graders have been working hard learning their song – they will sound amazing next Friday! On Monday, our Geography Bee finalists from the grade band will be participating in the school Geography Bee – congratulations!
- Monday 12/12 is the Geography Bee. It is being held in the computer lab starting at 9:40.
- Wednesday 12/14 is the Winter Band Concert 7pm-8pm in the gym.
- Friday 12/16 is the Winter Sing at 8:30am in the gym – all are welcome!
- Tuesday 12/20 is our Holiday Party at 2:15pm, watch out for additional information! This is also our last day of school before Winter Break!
- Winter Break is from December 21st – January 3rd and school reconvenes on Wednesday, January 4th!
- If you haven’t checked it out, the link for our Daily Classroom Schedule has been posted. Take a look at the link below: