- We have started approving CP project proposals. When your child’s project is approved, they will bring home a contract for you to sign in which you give permission for both the project and the partners. If you have any concerns don’t hesitate to email your child’s teacher. So far the ideas are great!
- For the 2nd year, PCCS is hosting a Holiday Marketplace on December 2nd from 9am to 3pm. This is a vendor and craft fair open to the community and an opportunity for everyone to buy unique holiday and hostess gifts. We hope you join us!
- The Holiday Bazaar is next Thursday, Dec. 7. Students will shop for immediate family members in the morning and extended family in the afternoon. Each gift only costs $1! Students have already been provided their envelopes, but if it has been misplaced, any envelope will do. Please make sure that the names of each family member that will be shopped for is listed.
- The PCCS Drama Club is happy to announce their first musical: The Lion King Jr.! The rehearsals start January 30 and run Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday afternoons from 4-5:30 pm til the performance on Friday, March 23rd. Sign up sheets can be found on the PCCS website. The deadline to sign up is December 22nd. You won’t want to miss this one! If you have any questions, please email Mrs. Fiorelli – firstname.lastname@example.org or Ms. Klug – email@example.com.
- Virtual Coding Club for All 5th-8th Graders / Orientation & Registration Night / Tuesday, December 12th @ 7pm in Muir Hall
One of our board members and a parent of two PCCS students (Dan Fedor) is launching a virtual computer coding club for any and all interested 5th-8th graders. There is no prior coding experience necessary. This club will be “virtual” in that students can work on their coding skills from home and can learn at their own pace. The coding curriculum is provided by Google and is called CS First.
There will be an orientation/registration night for any and all students and parents of 5th-8th graders on Tuesday, December 12th @ 7pm in Muir Hall. Interested students should bring their Chromebooks to the meeting. If you have any questions ahead of the orientation evening, or are interested in volunteering to assist with this effort, please contact Dan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Winter Sing will be Friday, Dec. 22 starting at 8:30am.
- Want to go prowling for owls? Come join the Green Team on their Owl Prowl Dec. 19.