I just wanted to send out some quick reminders regarding our Earth Keepers field trip on Tue. and Wed. We just read a special letter from “E.M.” regarding our Earth Keepers, with many clues and a small map. The students are really excited about this!
At Earth keepers, we will be outdoors most of the day, so please make sure your child is dressed for the weather. Watch the forecast and be prepared for rain and hot or cold temperatures! In addition, students should wear sturdy shoes and “grubby” clothes that can get dirty if need be.
Here is some information to keep in mind:
* Make sure to have your child eat a good breakfast. Being outdoors tends to make you hungry!
* We will leave PCCS at 8:10 am and return prior to the dismissal of school.
* Please pack a full water bottle and a heavy lunch, and a couple snacks. No warm ups, and please no nut products.
* Please dress ready for the weather as we will be outside almost the entire day. I recommend layers and pants (lighter ones if it is warm out). I also would recommend to stay away from fleece type fabrics due to burrs.
* We have parent helpers each day.
* Backpacks should come to school empty except for the supplies: lunch, water bottle, extra clothing, and snacks. Students will be carrying their backpacks throughout the day. Feel free to use a draw string backpack on these days.
We are really looking forward to sharing the Earth Keepers experience with your child!
Have a great long weekend!