Recently, the 8th Graders in Mr. Zamiar’s English class asked if they could create a time capsule. They agreed that it is important to capture the school’s history and help future students understand what PCCS is all about. At a minimum, they would like to capture what PCCS is today and our hopes for the future. Do you have ideas?
- Who will lead this project?
- What will the time capsule look like?
- What will be contained in the capsule?
- Where will the capsule be stored?
- How long will the capsule be stored?
These are all important details that must be answered soon. If you would like to be a part of this creative project, please contact Mr. Zamiar.