Students did a great job in class this week while I was away. I appreciate their hard-work and dedication to learning.
After spring break, students will begin PARCC testing. Please help your child be prepared for success by getting a good night’s sleep and healthy breakfast. All testing will begin at 8:10 each morning, so arriving to school on time is also paramount. Below is the schedule of 6th grade PARCC testing.
- E.W. Green Home in Wild Wood field trip: April 17
- E.W. Nature Museum field trip: April 18
- E.W. Bike Trip field trip: April 19
- Camping Trip Commitment Form: Warren Dunes May 23-25
- Volunteer Chaperone Form: complete by April 7th to enter your name; selected chaperones will be contacted later in April