Thank you for another fantastic week! You all are amazing parents and I appreciate all of your hard work!
Mrs. Byrd and I love seeing everyone on Zoom and we enjoy all the pictures and videos.
This week, we will have Zoom every day except for Wednesday because Wednesday will be Earth Day. It will be a screen free day. Enjoy the outdoors!
Attendance for Earth Day:
Attendance for Earth Day will be taken on Thursday morning during our Zoom meeting. We will have an Earth Day discussion that will count your child present for attendance for both Wednesday and Thursday. If you are unable to attend the morning zoom meeting on Thursday, please either email me or post a picture of what your child did on Earth Day.
Earth Week Schedule:
- Monday, 4/20
- Wear an Earth Day shirt or other colorful shirt (since your children haven’t received their t-shirts. But don’t worry, they will at a time to be determined)
- Tuesday, 4/21
- Wear yellow to celebrate the SUN
- Wednesday, 4/22 – HAPPY EARTH DAY!
- Screen Free Day
- Decorate your Driveway/Door/Windows with a Happy Earth Day theme. Feel free to share pics for the blog!
- Thursday, 4/23
- Wear blue to celebrate WATER
- Friday 4/24
- Wear green to celebrate LAND
Other important notes:
The school is making a slideshow of PCCS Earth Week. At some point before the end of the day on Friday, please post to Seesaw blog or email me your child’s favorite Earth Week activity. Please label your post to say,” favorite activity”, or something similar, so I will know which one to put in the slideshow. Also, if you do not want your child’s picture in the all school slideshow, please also let me know so it can be only on our classroom blog.
The Weekly Choice Board is full of Earth Week activities. I hope you enjoy them. Remember to do whatever activities that you feel fit the interests of both you and your child.
Have a wonderful Earth Week. I am excited to see all your activities!