Below are some important dates and a note from Mr Flinn. Have a great 3 day weekend!
- Mon, Jan 20- NO SCHOOL/ Martin Luther King Jr Day
- Tue, Jan 21- Jump Rope for Heart Assembly @ 8:15 am in the gym
- Be sure to have your child wear RED
- Wed, Jan 22nd- Farm to Table @ 11:35 in the barn
- Wed, Jan 22nd- Deadline to sign up for Trivia Night
- Thur, Jan 23rd-24th NWEA testing for 2nd graders after lunch (pack a good lunch for your child and encourage them to eat all of it : )
- Fri, Jan 24th- Trivia Night @ PCCS
- Fri, Jan 31st- Scholastic Book Orders due online
“The Kid’s Heart Challenge has begun and the American Heart Association needs your help. Please help PCCS reach our goals of raising $10,000 for the Kid’s Heart Challenge. If you can’t raise money, you can still help PCCS reach our goal of having over half the students sign up online. The class that has the most students sign up online will receive a recess basket of new equipment. Be sure to sign up online!
Also, next Tuesday is our Kid’s Heart Challenge Assembly and we are planning to have a Red Out. So please remember to have the students wear red on Tuesday!!”