We look forward to meeting with you during conferences next week. Students are not required to attend, but are welcome to join. If you need to see your teacher and have not had a chance to sign up, please contact your child’s teacher. Ask your child to show you their new Black Friday Folder. Please sign and and have your child return it on Monday. A big Thank You to the PSO for another successful Fun Food Friday!
We are welcoming Edith Blom as a part-time Instructional Assistant in 5th Grade. She is looking forward to getting to know the students in our homerooms. Here are the updates for this week:
- This week we reviewed parts of speech
- We looked at how dramatically our main character in Esperanza Rising is changing.
- This week we studied for, and took, our 13 colony test!
- Students are finishing up our unit with a choice project they are working on in class.
- Next week we will have some fun colonial activities to bring us into our Thanksgiving break.
- Completed Study Guide and took Unit 2 Test on Adding and Subtracting Fractions
- Mapped locations of Natural Resources around the world
- Discussed the importance of saving energy at home
- Passed out Energy Action Team Kits